Five members of the Princeton faculty have been named to endowed professorships, effective Dec. 1.
• Wallace D. Best, the Hughes-Rogers Professor of Religion and African American Studies
• Clifford P. Brangwynne, the June K. Wu ’92 Professor of Chemical and Biological Engineering
• Celeste M. Nelson, the Wilke Family Professor in Bioengineering and Professor of Chemical and Biological Engineering
• Rodney D. Priestley, the Pomeroy and Betty Perry Smith Professor of Chemical and Biological Engineering
• Allan M. Sly, the Anthony H.P. Lee ’79 P11 P14 Professor of Mathematics
Did you know?
Wallace Best, who specializes in 19th- and 20th-century African American religious history, is the first African American and the first male director of the Program in Gender and Sexuality Studies in its 38-year history.