- Monday, Nov 9, 2020
- Friday, Nov 6, 2020
Eddie Glaude, the Chair of the Department of African American Studies at Princeton, joins MSNBC’s Craig Melvin to discuss election anxiety and Glaude’s one big question after Election Day: ‘What are these people voting for when they vote for Donald Trump?'
- Wednesday, Oct 14, 2020
Part 1: Keeanga-Yamahtta Taylor: We Must Rethink Our Society, from Policing to the Supreme Court
- Monday, Sep 28, 2020A group of about 25 experts announced Friday that they have formed a group to analyze and critique Facebook's content moderation decisions.
- Friday, Sep 25, 2020Why should the Supreme Court, an unelected body that is richer, whiter, and more male than the United States is, continue to have such outsized power in the lives of ordinary people?
- Wednesday, Sep 16, 2020It would be easy to underestimate the significance of the actions taken by these athletes because of their wealth and celebrity. But it is simply incredible that many players, for some during the playoffs for their various leagues, have violated their contracts, withdrawn their labor, and demanded that this country change.
- Friday, Sep 4, 2020
Hosted by Congresswoman Bonnie Watson Coleman and moderated by Professor Eddie Glaude Jr., this panel discusses such topics as a Federal Jobs Guarantee, the Green New Deal, and the future of Unions and worker power. Their conversation also features Williams Spriggs, lead economist for the AFL-CIO and Pavlina Tcherneva, author of "The Case for a Job Guarantee."
- Tuesday, Aug 4, 2020
On The Daily Show with Trevor Noah, Eddie S. Glaude Jr. discusses examining present-day America through the lens of James Baldwin: “At the end of the day, he wants to insist that we be true to ourselves, that we tell the truth about what we’ve done so that we can free ourselves into imagining being together differently.”
- Tuesday, Jul 28, 2020As cocreators of the #8ToAbolitioncampaign, here we expand on the invitation of abolition by responding to some typical questions posed to abolitionists and by offering some examples of the work communities are doing to create a world in which we can all be safe.
- Friday, Jul 24, 2020In the midst of a moral reckoning, America needs a third founding.