Books and Literature
- Friday, Jul 24, 2020So I'm here now to offer 10 powerful books by Black authors that deal with race in America that you can actually get your hands on.
- Friday, Jul 24, 2020In the midst of a moral reckoning, America needs a third founding.
- Friday, Jul 24, 2020
In conversation with Don Cheadle. Don Cheadle is an award-winning actor, author, and activist.
- Friday, Jul 24, 2020Six Princeton professors talk about how the books on their shelves relate to their work and share what’s on their summer reading lists. Many of their book choices reflect their scholarly research and personal perspectives on current crises related to the COVID-19 pandemic and racial injustice.
- Friday, Jul 17, 2020
- Tuesday, Jul 7, 2020
This spring, as the nation erupted in protests over systemic racism, professor Eddie S. Glaude Jr. *97 felt that the country “was at a crossroads,” he says.
- Friday, Jul 10, 2020The 'Begin Again' author shares titles to help contextualize this moment of racial reckoning in America.
- Monday, Jun 29, 2020For Baldwin, the past had always been bent in service of a lie. Could a true story be told?
- Friday, Jun 5, 2020Religion & Politics Editor Marie Griffith sat down with Glaude for an interview. His words are more presicent than ever today as the country confronts mass protests over the latest killings of black men and women, most famously Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor, and George Floyd.
- Tuesday, Jun 2, 2020Protests have erupted across the nation in the wake of recent police killings of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Tony McDade, and the many other victims of police brutality.