Now that you know the basics of resume writing let's take it to the next level - customizing your resume to the specific positions you are applying to.
During this program, you will learn how to:
- Decode job descriptions
- Bridge your experience and job descriptions
- Create a resume format highlighting most relevant information
Please note that resume workshops are offered at three different levels:
- Resume Writing 101: Essentials
- Resume Writing 201: Customizing for Positions
- Resume Writing 301: CV for Grad School & Research
PLEASE NOTE: Photographs and recordings taken at Department of African American Studies events by anyone authorized by Princeton University may be used in publications, both electronic and print, at the discretion of the University and the Department of African American Studies.
Any individual, including visitors to campus, who requires accommodation should contact Dionne Worthy (email@example.com) at least one week in advance of the event.