Interviewing is more than just answering questions. Learn how to prepare and present yourself during an interview, as well as what you should do AFTER an interview to express your continued interest in the role. Tips for virtual interviews will be covered.
In this program, you will learn:
• Different purposes and stages of interviewing
• Multiple types of interview questions
• How to develop an effective introduction and express compatibility for a position
• Understand purposes and strategy of behavioral interviews
• Start building stories using STAR
PLEASE NOTE: Photographs and recordings taken at Department of African American Studies events by anyone authorized by Princeton University may be used in publications, both electronic and print, at the discretion of the University and the Department of African American Studies.
Any individual, including visitors to campus, who requires accommodation should contact Dionne Worthy (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least one week in advance of the event.