*** This program will take place in-person only at the Center for Career Development. Not a hybrid event ***
Learn how you can make the most of connecting with recruiters and alumni during the HireTigers Career Fairs on Sept. 16 and 23.
We'll cover how you can:
• Find employers with opportunities that interest you
• Research employers before the day of the fair
• Introduce yourself and follow-up with employers
• Determine what questions to ask and how to register for sessions
• Use effective networking techniques
Please note that face coverings are required for in-person events held by the Center for Career Development. A face covering will be provided for you if you do not have one.
PLEASE NOTE: Photographs and recordings taken at Department of African American Studies events by anyone authorized by Princeton University may be used in publications, both electronic and print, at the discretion of the University and the Department of African American Studies.
Any individual, including visitors to campus, who requires accommodation should contact Dionne Worthy (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least one week in advance of the event.