The following information pertains to newly concentrating Sophomores:
- Declare your intended concentration in Tigerhub between April 2-20.
- Complete a Departmental Academic Planning Form (DAPF) — It takes one business day from the time you declare your intended major for the DAPF to become available to you and your departmental advisers.
- Be sure to enroll in the junior seminar, AAS 300 Junior Seminar: Research and Writing in African American Studies in the fall term.
- Review the survey requirements, and plan to complete them during your junior year.
- Contact Professor Naomi Murakawa via WASE in the Fall and schedule a time to meet with her before or during the first week of fall classes